What exactly is sex?
Sex relates to the way you feel and function with regards to intercourse. There are a few related terms that might be confusing to comprehend.
- Intimate orientation. This is the intercourse, or gender, of men and women you will be sexually interested in. There isn’t any type that is wrong of.
- You could be homosexual, gay, or lesbian if you should be drawn to individuals of the exact same intercourse as your self.
- You may well be heterosexual if you’re drawn to individuals of the opposite gender as your self. The term “straight” may be used to relate to men that are heterosexual ladies.
- You might be bisexual if you’re drawn to both sexes.
- You may be pansexual if you should be interested in individuals aside from their intercourse, or sex. The word “queer” may be employed to relate to pansexual gents and ladies. This really is sometimes called omnisexuality or polysexuality.
- You might be asexual if you’re perhaps perhaps not drawn to either intercourse.
- Intimate choice.